Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Thinking of different things to blog about do not come easily for me. Usually, I take the time to open my Google Reader once during the month and within the blogs that I follow, I can usually think of an interesting post piggybacking off something my co-workers have wrote. Earlier, I was reading a post by Melissa Edwards. 

She states the following: 'I would like to be able to share ideas and hear of possible improvements. We all have different experiences and abilities to bring to the table ... so we need to be able to share our perspectives and views to make all of our creations even better than we can alone.' This statement really hit me. A light bulb went off in my head! Her statement is very true and after thinking about it for a long while, I realized that this may be an outlook I could learn from. What better way to improve my criticism skills that to ask for suggestions and 'improvements' for my blogs. 

We are all created differently (thank goodness!!) but together we can all learn from working as a group. Life long learning makes us all stronger in the long run and more able to help the ones around us.

No comments:

Post a Comment